Please submit your request by clicking your preferred available day and completing our simple date request form.
What is Pending? Another client has already requested this date for this mediator however that request has not been confirmed. If you wish to be put next in line for this date and mediator, please complete and submit the form or give us a call at 770-955-2252.
Rebekah Ratliff is a credentialed insurance expert with over 25 years of experience as a former claims professional, responsible for evaluating, negotiating and settling complex casualty claims loss matters, nationwide and internationally. Rebekah managed and held the authority to evaluate and negotiate multi-million dollar claims for commercial carriers, with settlements totaling in the millions. Rebekah is registered with the State of Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution as a civil and domestic Mediator and Arbitrator. In 2015, she founded Capital City Mediations, LLC, a Mediation, Arbitration and Consulting firm. She provides consulting services in all 50 States and the Caribbean. Rebekah conducts mediation services exclusively through Henning Mediation & Arbitration Service, Inc., in Atlanta, Georgia.
Rebekah holds leadership positions with the American Bar Association and the National Bar Association. She is a nationally sought-after speaker, panelist, and lecturer in the insurance and legal industries. Rebekah is the recipient of various prestigious awards to include, a Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce Pinnacle Award, National Bar Association Outstanding Service Award and 7th US District Congressional for her work in mediation. Rebekah Ratliff is a native of Chicago, Illinois and a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana, holding a B.A. degree in the discipline of Psychology. She is fluent in Spanish and operates internationally.
- B.A. Psychology - University of Illinois at Urbana (1988)
Employment and Professional Experience
- Full-time Neutral, Henning (2020-Present)
- Full-time Neutral, (Founder) Capital City Mediations, LLC (2016-2020)
- Claims Officer, CHUBB Insurance Company, Atlanta, GA (2006-2016)
- Global Claims Consultant, CNA Insurance, Chicago, IL (2006)
- Claims Specialist, TIG Insurance, Chicago, IL (2002-2006)
- General Adjuster, Fireman’s Fund Insurance, Chicago, IL (2000-2002)
- Sr. Claims Representative, Fireman’s Fund Insurance, Chicago, IL (1995-2000)
- Sr. Claims Technician, Coregis, Chicago, IL (1994-1995)
- Sr. Claims Representative, CNA Insurance, Chicago, IL (1991-1994)
- Lecturer (Schools of Law): Emory, Howard University, Thurgood Marshall
- President - Atlanta Chapter of National African American Insurance Assn
- Continuing Legal Education Presenter: American Bar Assn, National Bar Assn
- Continuing Education Presenter - Atlanta Claims Assn, The CLM
Rebekah Ratliff is a highly sought after legal and insurance industry educator and dispute resolution professional, known for her extensive subject matter expertise and charismatic personality.
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Gate City Bar Association
- Georgia Assn of Black Women Attorneys (GABWA)
- American Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Florida Association of Professional Mediators
- Registered Neutral with the Supreme Court of Georgia
- Henning Mediation and Arbitration Services (2015)
- Completed FL Circuit Civil Mediation course-ADR Training Collaborative (2017)
Areas of Expertise
- Catastrophic Personal Injury and Brain Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Commercial Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home/ Assisted Living Liability
- Auto/Trucking Liability
- Municipal Liability
- Insurance Coverage