George R. Neuhauser
George R. Neuhauser has tried and mediated cases in 40 states, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada, primarily as National Product Counsel for the world’s largest home appliance manufacturer. In that role he defended the company in its products liability litigation in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases in Georgia and around the nation. He is a member of the Product Liability Advisory Council, made up of 350 of the most highly respected and recognized product defense attorneys in the United States.
Mr. Neuhauser is proud to have begun his practice as a defense lawyer with the firm of Nall & Miller in 1978 and to remain with that firm today. On the defense side, he has represented clients in general liability, trucking, medical liability, product liability, and legal liability. He represented plaintiffs, also, in general liability, trucking, medical, and auto during the first 20 years of his practice.
Mr. Neuhauser has been honored repeatedly as a “Georgia Super Lawyer,” a designation afforded less than 5% of his peers and he enjoys an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale Hubbell, its highest rating. Over his career he has lectured, written and taught in the fields of personal injury settlements, trial and mediation advocacy, product liability, elder law and winning trial strategy.
- University of Georgia School of Law (1978)
- University of Georgia, cum laude (1975)
- BBA, Accounting
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- Pro Hac Vice admissions in federal and state courts throughout the country
Legal Employment & Experience
- Nall & Miller, LLP (1978 to present)
- Product Liability Advisory Council (PLAC)
- The Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association (GDLA)
- Propane Gas Defense Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Registered Neutral with the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution
- Henning Mediation & Arbitration Services
- Resolution Resources, Mediation Training
Areas of Expertise
- Wrongful Death
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Medical Liability
- Hospital Liability
- Psychiatric Hospital Liability
- Legal Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Law
- Auto Liability
- Presenter: “Preparing the Fire Case for Mediation, a Case Study”, DRI Product Liability Seminar.
- AHAM (Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers) Product Safety and Liability Seminar Panelist.
- Contributor: “Evaluating and Settling Personal Injury Claims” Professional Education Systems, Inc.
- Faculty Member: Atlanta College of Trial Advocacy.
- Faculty Member: Emory University Trial Techniques Program.
- Presentation: “Product Liability Law,” “Winning a Jury Trial,” and “Elder Law,” Georgia Institute of Continuing Legal Education.
- Presentation: “Depositions: Tactics and Issues,” Atlanta Bar Association
- Presentation: “Uninsured Motorist Coverage in Georgia,” Insurance Law Institute.